Wednesday 5 November 2008

title

If you dont know me, in real life, I bet you think i'm a sad serious person, in reality I laugh a lot, my ex told me when we first met that people who laugh a lot are angry, well I have to admit my ex is a very wise woman.
I'm usually very optimistic though, even if i'm angry.
but these times are fucking testing me
lets review the bad parts of the last 3 months, shall we. just for kicks.

*left my dearest friends, the town i knew and loved by heart, left my last 13 years behind.
*My little sister never let us feel at home when part of that house IS my home and one day she went psycho and lost all my respect.
*got surgery on my knee, I ended up paying more than I thought I was going to pay.
*spent one whole month in my little sisters bedroom (because of my knee) while my girlfriend started to question our relationship and started to feel insane in that house.
*girlfriend broke up with me leaving me empty and clueless of what should I do next
*applied for jobs and no one has called back
*took english test to teach english and the idiot on the phone told me that I fucking failed! (??!!)
*getting my GED degree has more steps than the fucking pyramids of chichen Itza (they are very fucking high)
*My middle sister took me to see her dentist and he told me that I have 11 cavities, 11!!!! and they are going have to wait cause i cant afford to fix them.
*i'm getting more poor by the hour.
*I still dont have my painting supplies, and THAT could bring me some money if I sell some little paintings.


ok lets see the bright side of things.

* it was nice to see the good side of my family
*nice to eat grandma's cooking
*Dad traded my pc laptop for his brand new mac (but we are missing the administrator password, I dont question where he got this laptop from)
*MAssiel feeds me well, always have food at home and doesn't charge me for any bill or groceries.
*mmmm I Dont know what else right now.

that's it
lets weight them! :)

No comments: