Saturday 15 November 2008

just because

I dont know why i'm writing, maybe because I dont want to fall asleep yet, or maybe I don't want other words in my head but the ones i'm using right now to type this.
getting my GED has been a headache and fucking expensive and I still the paperwork its not 100% done, its close but still.
in 20 days they should tell me what subjects I should be tested and then I need to pay and register for that test and won't actually take it until A MONTH after that.... and hopefully it won't be that many fucking subjects cause not only I need to pay for every test but I need to get the books too. I only owed 1 subject in highschool but since these are two different institutions (i can't go by the one I coursed) the school plans are different, so they take different classes.
like there's this one that im sure im going to take the test called "bio-etics" like I have no idea what it is, and like "music appreciation" I dont know.. oh! and I can only take it in the state of Yucatan. SO decide finish school or move.
among all other things around it

fuck

No comments: