Monday 27 October 2008

Job freaking fair

I should go to sleep soon cause tomorrow I have a "big day" im going to a job fair where 99% of the jobs offered are administrative as always blhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
whatever, i need to make money but i really really dont want to get into an office plus i dont want to hide my fucking tattoos. they should just get over it. fuck! they are beautiful. they are!
ugh.
job jo b o oo oo o o
why cant anybody say to me here vanessa, take all this art supplies and have fun, that's your job. I dont even need to get paid as long as they give me a roof and food im good... maybe a bottle of wine from time to time would help too.
oh! somebody left a comment on my blog from yesterday, that took me by surprise I didnt know somebody reads this thing. haha well, thank you to that girl who posted the comment (i cant rememer your name) thanks for listening. ha
anyway yeah i should go to sleep and go to corporation fucking hell tomorrow.

No comments: