Saturday 25 October 2008

downtown

i went to downtown today by myself. it wasnt my original plan but after being almost kicked out of my first idea I decided just to go.
I went inside the contemporany art museum, which has lots of cubistics and abstract paintings, which i really dont like. I dont im sorry, i try and I do consider them art because i can imagine the work.... well i think its more the MEntal work than the actual manual work that needs to be put on a piece like that. paint splashes, sponge dots, etc.
I saw a couple of Rivera's paintings which it was cool and also some siqueros. I didnt complete my tour because i started to feel that itching sensasion of going to the central park across the street and sketch away... which I did until it started raining a little bit.
I think local people see me as a tourist, i dont know. maybe because I do feel like and look like one.
i dont know where i belong, maybe in a castle like a king. heh
anyway, the day still gray but I tried to distract the feeling.


failed.

No comments: