Tuesday 27 July 2010

hi again

its been years i think since last i posted here,
im not going to go thry what has happened ever since because i've been writing in other blogs about that. instead I've decided to post here everything I would like to share with Faith and won't since today july 27th 2010 I have decided that I had enough, I will no longer try to build and keep a relationship with her, seems that no matter what I do or how hard I try it can't be possible. It takes two to make it work and I think that she no longer wants to be in my life, it's been a while she feels like that I just having a hard time accepting it and hurting myself in the process.

so instead I'll post here, some day I won't have the need to share with her beautiful things and that's going to be great but for now I need this as an outlet.
faith, i know you would have loved to see this, maybe one day you will and i know you will enjoy it, they almost made me cry !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQRRnAhmB58

No comments: