Friday 12 December 2008

el desprendimiento

children are the light of our world, they are... I didnt know or realized this until I got to be part of this amazing family; I have had cats, dogs, parrots and I loved them with all my heart but nothing compares with the love of a child, nothing. And you won't believe me until you feel it. And you don't have to give birth to have that feeling and the emotions are equal of love and sadness when you say good bye to those people.
Pain will makes me stronger, I feel stronger. Its so sad that I have no option than go up, cause I've been down lately and I dont want to go there again.
Saying goodbye to the person who you thought was the love of your life is also hard, and specially if it wasn't smooth....maybe she is not the love of my life, maybe that doesn't exist, but she was the closest thing to it since I was born so.... maybe she is the preview of what is next, maybe next time.... maybe.
So this is it... its gone, wow.
it was amazing, it was so good to stay at home and eat dinner with the kids and her, share the same plate, dance in the kitchen, laugh at the kids plays, drawing on her back, holidays at her dad's will always be remembered, laying like a mexican on the back of the van too hah
I feel lucky that I got to experience that, and I think with one of the most interesting group of people.
Now im leaving my blood family and my adopted family to my friend family.
family is such a relative word.
familia.
Maybe I was meant to be alone, maybe the pain will help me become this well paid artist heh?! doubt it. but it has made me wiser.
I think once you hit your 30's you start to look back and really see things for what they were for, everything has a purpose.
I'm sorry if im not making sense or my sentences have no flow... well they never do.
I'm still in emotional shock.
we are half way there. on saturday on my grandma's birthday I will say bye to my blood family.
they are not perfect, but those I can't change and I love them, i mean in someways I'm just like them, i'm part of them we share a lot of things.
ok enough.




darling





adios

No comments: